Members showing their horse will earn points (with horse nomination) toward year-end awards. For all of our classes, we crown a class champion, reserve champion and present awards to the top 6 exhibitors of each class. Points are calculated for end of the year awards.
Division High Point and Reserve Championships are awarded in the following divisions:
- Youth 13 & Under Walk/Trot
- 14+/Adult Walk Trot Division
- Youth 18 & Under
MRSC offers the following membership levels for our exhibitors:
Youth ($25), Individual ($35) and Family ($50 for 3 members, $15 for each additional child)
All exhibitors in our Beginner division need to complete an eligibility affidavit and be approved by the Board of Directors. If you wish to show in this division, please complete the affidavit.
To participate in our Year End awards program, each horse/rider team must be nominated. We offer two nomination routes – self nominated or business sponsored.
- Nomination forms (self or business sponsored) MUST be submitted prior to your first show. End of the year award points will not calculate until these forms are received.
- If multiple riders are showing a single horse, each rider and horse combination will need separate nomination fees with the exclusion of lead line riders.
- If you will participate in multiple divisions and would like to earn Year End Awards in each, nominations are required for each division.
- We encourage all of our participants to solicit outside Business Sponsors and Show Sponsors.
If you have submitted your membership application and nomination/sponsorship form (if applicable), you can pay your fees online using this link: